ON3P warranties to the original purchaser that all of its skis shall be free of defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of two years from the original date of purchase. If, in the sole judgment of ON3P, the skis are determined to have material or craftsmanship defects ON3P’s only obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective product at ON3P’s discretion. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. This warranty only applies to the original owner of skis purchased from ON3P or an authorized ON3P dealer. Proof of purchase is required for verification of original ownership.
2. All warranty claims and returns must receive a prior return authorization in the form of a return authorization number (RA number), which may be requested after filling out the "Warranty Application" form above. Skis must be shipped prepaid to ON3P with a tracking number. ON3P assumes no responsibility for returns damaged during shipment.
3. If skis are returned without a valid RA number, or are deemed not covered by the warranty, shipping costs to return the skis is the customer’s responsibility.
4. Excluded under this warranty are the following:
a. Damage cause by neglect, misuse, or abuse b. Damage related to impacts, including but not limited to: rocks, rails, boxes, stumps, trees, parking lots, on-mountain equipment, chairlifts, etc. c. Damage in the form of chips, dents, or indentations to the topsheets or bases d. Damage caused by the improper mounting, adjustment, or use of bindings e. Damage caused by solvents or adhesives f. Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect g. Normal wear and tear h. Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or manufacturing i. Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
5. Any changes, modifications or alterations void the warranty.
6. Repaired or replaced skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.